Be a Follower for more updates!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

<- I Dont know The Answer To her questions! ->





She is bubbly she is cute she is nice she is sweet,


I Dont know her at all but y does she still feel like a treat?




She asks me Y...I really dont know what to say,

The only answer i can think is tht my heart has no particular way...




I know she wont trust me whatever is say or whatever i do,

She is no 1 i know but y is it that it still makes my moods blue?




How do i answer her if i have so many questions of my own,

I did not even hear her voice, not even on the phone.....




I dont think i m in love cos i know i dont feel love anymore,

My heart is bruised beyond repair i know it will always be sore...




I wish she did not ask me Y cos i dont know the answers yet,

I tried a million times but she is someone i cant easily forget!!


1 comment:

  1. in the end you diverted towards your broken heart, nothing wrong just that the topic says sth different... (as always you know the best)

    sweet poem!

    ReplyDelete