Be a Follower for more updates!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

First School




Recently I went to the place where my childhood years had been spend. After 10 years the visit was so divine and blissful. I went to see my old and first school, where i had learned to run, hop and skip. Where i had learned the value of Teachers in my life. Where i had the first fight, first cry outside home, first friends, and the first Best Friend. That place gave me friends whom i have even yet, and will have them for life. This is the place where i had my first crush....and realization that love is a complex yet sweet thing. This is the place where i learned sharing things as small as a pencil, some food, without any selfish reasons. The innocence of that childhood remained retained over there of so many children who move on in their lives to better places and institutions none of which has the beauty of the first school.

4 comments: