Be a Follower for more updates!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Hopeless Love Poem-from a broken heart

Click Here
Send to Friends

No time to grief,
No time to cry,
I have been hurt so much,
My pain is unspeakable as vast as the eternal sky.


Why did this happen?
Was this my Fault or Fate?
Should have understood better,
But now it has become too late.


My Heart is broken in many,
It is now beyond repair,
Have nothing left to do,
Except grieve, cry and Despair.


I still pray for her and love her,
with whatever pieces of heart i have left,
i end this with no hope nor love,
I just hope she gets the thing which i got Bereft.



Click Here
Send to Friends

5 comments:

  1. @ Amit Every one has a broken heart now n then, Plus Heart broken poems are a real hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poem dude my heart was broken just by reading it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnks for the comment above pal, Hope u had kept some way for me to know your name and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. George Thanks A lot for taking time out for the comment. Pls Visit more often and read more things. Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete