Be a Follower for more updates!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Tired Of Waiting




I stood there alone tired and torn,
No strength in mind or body throat parched with thirst;
I don’t know y I chose to stay there and get worn,
My feet were angry with fatigue ready to burst.


Y does it always happen to me y am I the one waiting?
I hate to be the one who suffers always in darkness;
Y m I the one always in the lowest of all ratings?
Every relation I make with so much care finally becomes my harness!


I thought I would stop and from my past mistakes would learn,
But every time I slipped and fell and hurt myself bad;
I just understood that all I have the right is to be burnt,
No matter what I do what I try I end up becoming sad.


I know I will promise myself never to repeat this again,
Never to wait for someone never to care so much;
But still I know I will venture out for more pain,
I will keep hurting myself keep getting hurt till I get that special touch.

1 comment: