Be a Follower for more updates!

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Dog Hatred Factor


 
I always had a weird hatred from dogs from childhood, and that’s not just because of the fact that m scared of them or because I was chased twice by them. It was since a very young age before I even knew into more details about these horrible creatures. Well this might be a topic which many dog lovers would not agree to and maybe in some places dogs are not as stupid as I have always experienced. And I never would have made my hatred official, if I did not have to witness the damage these senseless creatures are capable of.
I find dongs not only violent but also stupid, and the fact can be proven by looking at a dog which will chase every other car which drives through on the street, which they of course can’t catch. And not to forget that they can be extreme nuisance, because one stupid barking dog can wake up the others even upto great distances and make them bark too, thus creating a total nuisance out of an otherwise peaceful night.
I personally always preferred cats because of their quite nature, and the other night I had a cute little kitten for company at my friends place. After several hours of the small kitty being with us, it went to sleep in a corner and we let it be. After sometime it went out for some reason and we had no idea of that. At around 3:30 am we heard loud barking from the front porch…sounded like a fight. The racket was irritating, and my friend casually went to drive the dogs(there were 4 of them) away. When he returned, a saw the same kitten in his arms…bleeding…and badly shaken. I would rather not go in the details of the injuries, but it was pretty bad. The kitten crawled to a corner of the house and passed away in about an hour. Why did the dogs do this? It was so harmless and small. Attached below is the picture of the kitty. This article is a small tribute to her. Sadly being middle of the night, nothing more could be done to save her.



No comments:

Post a Comment