Be a Follower for more updates!

Monday, June 29, 2009

ι ωιℓℓ вє gσηє ωнєη ソσυ ¢σм€°ღ•








Oh My sweet love My princess of memories faint.....

Y did leave me here all alone in the dark?

Cant live without you cant forget your smile...

You hurt my heart it left me with an agonizing mark!!!



I am here without you baby....

Waiting for one kiss, one hug, two smiles,

To get that i can and i will anytime....

Walk the oceans or a thousand miles!!!



Your pretty face dont go off my mind.....

The way you talked and walked and laughed with me,

I dream about you all the day and restless nights...

You thoughts will never let me go free!!!



I know U will be back, for my luv wont give u peaceful sleep...

But then i wont be waiting cos i will be gone,

You will only have my thoughts and my memories to mourn.....
 

But I will be then far away being REBORN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment