Be a Follower for more updates!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

υη∂єяѕтαη∂ιηg ρнιℓσѕσρнιєѕ



What do i say what do i write,
M without a topic or a good sight;
Ma heart speaks nothing just beats a slow rhyme,

Am i worth a ruppee, a dollar or a dime.


Y am i here? What am i supposed to do?

I cant find out the answers not even a small clue;

My search never ends leading me to insanity,

I dont know what to do, how to end this tragedy.



Words are not enuf to describe my pain,

This ignorance if remains might not let me be sane;

Y does it all start and Y does it not end?

What did expect? For what purpose were we send?



Questions are many which haunt my mind,

Answers to which i dont think i will ever find;

Many of you reading will actually not understand,

I am a very strange person in a very normal land!!




No comments:

Post a Comment