Be a Follower for more updates!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Be My Valentine!

I wondered how to ask you this in some unique way,
Do not know anything better than this do not know what to say;
I know the answer to my question already but I still do need to ask,
Being a gentleman should never be thought as a task.

I don’t know if time permits me to be with you on the special day,
I wonder if your mom knew this what all would she say;
I would be happy if you spend some time on this day with me,
I hope I can too meet you and be really completely free.

There is no one better than you, with whom I can think to be with,
I always thought a best friend like you was supposed to be a myth,
Will you grace me with your laughter which is as intoxicating as Wine,
Will you this year again be my lovely valentine?

1 comment: