Be a Follower for more updates!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Heartdead till Deathbed


I sit amongst the crowd being all alone,

My heart beats like a machine....like a piece of stone;

The moments keep passing.....away passes time,

In this life nothing belongs to me nothing is mine.


Happiness and sadness is a big lie,

All of us in the end have to definitely die;

Working so hard taking all the pains,

End takes it all will leave me no gains.


I go numb with every second passed,

What will one do with all the wealth amassed?

I try hard to be numb and keep my heart dead,

Just waiting for this life to pass till my deathbed.

1 comment:

  1. You are really a great Poet. Excellent verses!!!
    I have also started from august 2010, when I met one of my colleague in Gandhinagar, after reading his blog.

    http://thankingyouall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete