Be a Follower for more updates!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Will You Be My Valentine?


I know that you will never fall in love with me,
And I really don’t expect you to be.
We are better off as friends together,
Cos if we ever separate we don’t have to hate each other!

I don’t know if this is too much from you to ask,
But when I do I wear no particular mask.
I am not doing this not because I so have to do,
I want to do this cos I really like you!

I know we are not a couple but are very good friends,
Let’s change the meaning of the day & change a few trends.
It’s not just for lovers but for best friends too,
So I wanna dedicate this year’s day to you!

I don’t want you to do this cos I am telling you to do so,
If you don’t like this you can simply say NO.
And if that happens we will still be fine,
But if you trust me enough I would like you to be my VALENTINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment