Be a Follower for more updates!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Wish You Were Mine


I wish you were mine so I could hold you tight,
I would love you all day and kiss you all night.
I would never hurt you ever, or start a stupid fight,
You would be my sole sunshine; you would be my only light!

How much I curse fate which will forever keep us apart,
I care for you so much yet I can’t give you my heart.
I so wish you could come to me to make a fresh start,
It will be difficult to go away as in my life you play a big part.

I feel you are the only one who feels me on this earth,
All my life everyone made me feel like utter dirt.
You are the only person who realized my true worth,
I know it can’t be in this life, but please be mine in your next Birth!



-------------------------------------------------------------------
Put My original copy as the pic....for some who love to read in my own writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment